I got a meme from dysorderly
who in turn got it from the Dear Lady herself, dameboudicca
. Pacta sunt servanda, I guess, som I'll just have to do what it tells me to do. The instructions are:
A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you "tag whoever wants to do it."
Uhm... I think I'll skip B and C, and thus I won't proliferate this particular "virus of the mind", as Mr Dawkins would no doubt call it. There are others (like religion, socialism and Attic Greek) that I find more worth infecting people with ;-) But if you, dear reader, feel like copying this little thingy and do it yourself, by all means go ahead. Oh, I think I just broke the rules of point C. So anyway.
My seven quirky facts about me:
1. I have actually read Gramsci in the original Italian. A little, that is.
2. I think Keanu Reeves is a good actor. Really.
3. I have quite a large collection of 80's and 90's Transformers magazines. I love Simon Furman.
4. I enormously enjoy reading old video game reviews, especially of really bad games, like Syvalion, Pit Fighter and (of course) Big Rigs - Over the Road Racing.
5. I have conducted e-mail discussions in Latin, Sanskrit and Yiddish.
6. I actually find religion, politics, moral philosophy and literature to be quite sensible after-dinner conversation topics. At least with the right crowd.
7. I have been offered to buy heroin from a complete stranger. Even though it hurts my rock-n-roll sensibilities, I am actually quite happy that I declined.
So there. Sat sapienti.